PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ashe's colorful Emporium [adopts & commissions]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Ashe's colorful Emporium [adopts & commissions] >

Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
commissions OPEN
  • pokedex entry NEW
  • custom art
  • pwyw art
Created this template for a pokedex entry Everything is adjustable, every color will match the Pokémon. I'll draw you pokemon of course for this^^ 500zc for an headshot 1000zc for fullbody Tabs can be changed too, just let me know what you want to be on there, I can add or remove as many as you wish

more examples

form

Hey Ashe, I need a dex entry! Fullbody/headshot? : Reference: Name: Gender: Species: Type: Other information: Theme for the background: Anything else:
I can draw your character too! Pokémon/ fusions are preffered but feel free to ask for other things. I'll let you know if I think I am able or not :) Prices vary between 500zc and 1500zc,depending on the complexity and the amount of details. Feel free to ask, I am more than willing to discuss everything :3

examples

these are all existing characters, i just draw them
This is the cheaper version of my commissions. All I ask for is a minimum price of 100zc/500k... This basically means I draw your character for any amount of currency BUT the out come depends on the amount you wanna spend If you spend just a few zc for example you probably will just get a quick sketch. The more you spend the more time I'll invest! Use the form below!!
[centre][i]Hey Ashe, time for some pwyw art! Username:[/i] [i]Character:[/i] (image or link) [i]Payment:[/i] [i]Others:[/i] [/centre]

examples

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page