PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

Gem217's AvatarGem217
Good morning lovely people! I'm Gem (the 217 is because my name is never available to use, I'm a common berry!) My fields are home to between 4500 and 5000 pokes, at least 3700 of them are stacked and sorted, and rising and the remaining fields are in rows of preferred berries but have multiple berries per field. I'm sure there's a more tidy way of explaining that but hey ho! I always try to return clicks and mass clicks and I also try 'rus chasing often. That's the only time I may struggle mass clicking back! I work from home for myself so am pretty active most days. I also have two small kiddies so weekends can be hit and miss, along with school holidays but I always find the time to log in :D I'm in the UK so mostly spot on server time, except during daylight saving time when I'm an hour in front. I have a habit of starting hunts at random and then kick myself. I don't know when to stop xD I think that's all the important points... :D Nice to meet you all!
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page