PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Meanwhile Seyr had slumped back down into a laying position in the snow, her breathing had become a bit irregular, she knew why, exhaustion from both physical and magical avenues tended to completely mess with a persons natural rhythms, the itch had transcended into the most irritating pulse, all she needed to do was close her eyes and she'd be forced to meet with those individuals again... mentally the kitsune sighed *fine... let's just get this over with...* despite how heavy her eyelids were, it took a supreme effort to actually close them, once the lids connected, a light orb, shaky as it was, left her body and shot off somewhere, when her eyes opened again, she saw only two of her species deities in front of her on this astral-like plane, "Huh, guess the rest are either too angered or busy with something else, do let them know I do not apologise for the removal of a tail and have no intention of letting it regenerate, I'll make something quite clear here; I have no intention of ever letting myself grow a tenth, I quite like my life as a mortal and intend to stay as one." there was a scowl on her incorporeal form here, one of the other two fox-people in front of her had a sympathetic look, the other just shrugged, "So, lets get this over with, I have a physical body to get back to and things to do, don't particularly want to run the risk of said physical body being moved either, it's not like I control my souls ascent up here or anything." ------- Celere sat there in silence for a few moments before standing up, going over to the door, and bringing in a small case, proceeding to speak once more, "Well anyway, those rags Bora put you in, while good for the time, won't be doing you any good, neither will you being cooped up in here and refusing to do anything, I don't know what hell has caused you to be like this but it'll be ending in a few hours, you're a child, yet you clearly have never had a childhood, I'll be leaving this here, go through, change your clothes, and we'll go from there." if playing the girls game wasn't going to get anywhere, then Celere would simply shift the field, she'd tried giving the ball over, but it was being refused so she'd simply have to play the cards she was dealt with.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page