PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Fated’s Progress Tracker

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Fated’s Progress Tracker >

Fated's AvatarFated
About Me
Some sections may be image Heavy (IH)
  • Short Intro
  • Interests (IH)
  • Goals
  • Pokesona
  • --
Hello! I'm Fated. I'm a long-term Pokemon fan since getting hooked on the show. The first game I was able to play was HeartGold and SoulSilver. To this day they are some of my favorite games. I joined PF1 ages ago and eventually made the journey to PFQ. I live in America on the east coast in the southern Appalanchian mountains. I like it spooky. I have two dogs, two cats, and one feral child. I'm not particularly social so I may not respond to most PMs.

Pokemon

Sprites credit to official game sprites

Favorite Pokemon

Episode

official gif used Season 1: The Flame Pokemon-athon: Watching this as a kid for the first time is a core memory for me. Runner-Ups S1: Pokemon Shipwreck S1: Island of the Giant Pokemon S1: Pokemon Scent-sation S1: The Bridge Bike Gang

Supernatural

I have anger issues and like red flags so you already know I'm a Dean fan. Gif from The CW

Warriors

Currently doing a chronological series reread. Currently on The Power of Three arc

Goals

[ x ] Reach Arceus Rank [ ] Hatch first melan

A T H E N A

made by KitKatKutie2
Species: Joltdoom Nature: Lonely Description: A genetic cross between a female Houndoom and a male Jolteon. Originally made by Team Rocket using DNA tampering. The pokemon favors the Houndoom in appearance but maintains some relation to the Jolteon in it's tufty fur, smaller build and lighter coloration. Though it is capable of producing powerful electric attacks, it is not an electric type Pokemon. Type: / Move Set: Flamethrower Thunder Shock Thunder Wave Fire Fang
content
credit | free to use
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page