PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Celere hung around for a bit, assisting Sagau where she could and occasionally issuing single word commands aloud to the house whenever something didn't quite happen the way Sagau wanted, she did this to keep her mind empty, away from the constant thinking she'd devolved into, this peace time, the forced state of not constantly moving from one thing to the next, sure, it was good, and something she didn't know how badly she needed, but her mind constantly whirring away had consequences, and this break no matter how small, was appreciated, "Oop, well I'll leave you to it Sagau, need to go check in on someone upstairs, try not to burn the place down k?" and with that, she walked back upstairs, quietly slipping into the child's room as they stirred awake, "Well then Nim, you doing any better today?" *Wish this kid would tell me their name properly, I'll continue calling them the wrong thing until they do.* sooner or later they'd have to open up a little to her...
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page