PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Info gathering: multi-user display query

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Info gathering: multi-user display query >

Niet and I were talking a little bit about some aspects of the site and when looking at the multi-user page, it was questioned as to whether or not the 'Go To Fields'-button was really all that useful, so we come to you with the following question... To ensure understanding, I want to specify that the "Multi-user" view is the view of people's profiles that you get when you click on the "Open 10" link. Is the "Go To Fields"-button that is located on the multi-user view, in your opinion, a useful addition to the page? Please utilise the poll and if you have any additional comments, please feel free to add them. If you can think of any helpful additions to the poll then please let me know - obviously I won't be adding any and all but xD Any particuarly common ones will be taken note of and accounted for appropriately. Thank you! Edit: I made a post poking people for adding more to the question than what was asked / adding incorrect information to the question. Link~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page