PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Phoenix Flare Cove

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Phoenix Flare Cove >

Meet Phoenix Flare and Snow Angel They'll be watching over this place. So, it's taken me a while to decide to create a Journal here. Over a year of joining and sort of...veered away from here. Back on the original PokéFarm, I used it pretty much for all my Pokémon only and not a lot of personal things. I am a pretty private but straight forward individual. Initially seem cold and some, even intimidating. Which personally I find funny. Since I am incredibly timid and one of, the less intimidating people that I know. ^_^ -

Other Places

Naruto Discussion Forum-Viz / Naruto Forum. User name(s); Throw Rasen Shuriken. Original PokéFarm: TRasenS / PokéFarm Q: Golden Tempest. Discord: Crissie9070 I also have Skype but PM here first, to add me. Photobucket: TempestDancer. Vgy.me with the name GoldenTempest. Pokemon Planet as GoldenTempest. Florensia as Lamorna (Server: Lux 3 No PvP) Aura Kingdom with these Characters *Hover*
(Server: Olympus CH04) Lamorna as Duelist/Ravager Legna as Ravager/Whipmistress Deasia as Reaper/Sourceress Evan as Guardian/Ranger Crissie as Witch/Sourceress Aesha as Lancer/Bard
Guardians of Cloudia with the in game name Crissie (Server: EU-1) Genshin Impact with the in game name Tempest
To add as a Friend - User ID: 758568246
(Server: Europe) Honkai: Star Rail with the in game name Tempest
To add as a Friend - User ID: 703937021
(Server: Europe) Pokémon Go with the in game name GoldenLamorna. Starry Love with the in game name Tempest
To add as a Friend - Player ID: 391642100049
(Server: Asia S49) Flipped in Love with the in game name Lamorna
To add as a Friend - Player ID: 50000000052743
(Server: America [7]S7)
Any how, enough of my momentary ramble. Shall I actually post something, worth looking at? Well, alright...onto things PokéFarmQ related then. Last updated: April 27 2024 05:44 NZ time. You can subscribe here if you want but best to silence it. Just remember, this is a Journal.
Coding and sprites done by Golden Tempest and for her use.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page