PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Free Field Directory 2.0 >

Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Just a little announcement! First off i'd like to thank bumblepaws for taking the time out of their day to go through the all the users on the list and noting down name changes, shop inactivity and general activity on the website! You are amazing for doing that for me. So thank you <3. Now... Onto the announcement... A lot of people have been removed from the list due to inactivity, not having free fields visable in their fields, or have been switched over to PM only with their shop being inactive. As well as a few name changes that people forgot to let me know about. So please, if you are still active but have been removed from the list. Fill in the form again and you can be added back in. And as always, please remember to keep things up to date. If you're going on hiatus, let me know. If you're quitting, let me know. If you're removing free fields, LET ME KNOW. You need to try and let me know if something changes so I can make the correct changes.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page