PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
"There is likely something there, but it's just... completely out of reach in it's entirety." she heard the snap, and watched as the intended effect clearly didn't happen, "Light." the thing Sagau was trying to get to light did so, "Training outside of those chambers would do you some good, not my kind of training, more going back to basics and refiguring out how your abilities work and all that jazz, as for that, well... being 'Master of the House' has perks, the place listens to me and does what I ask when needed, I just don't get to abuse that power here, all things within reason you know?" --- "Heh, nah I need to rest, got nothing in the tank and besides, something'll be happening soon that needs me to remain right here, in this spot, and not be moving much, if I were to shift too far from here theres a good chance I don't wake up from it, so yeah just sit tight and wait it out, besides, I highly doubt anything is even going to think about coming near here for a couple hundred years, while the wound is fresh and the scarring settles, the planet is... not going to be friendly to things that would seek it further harm, that's on me, and I've got deep regrets for that one." the itch intensified, any moment now the effect would happen, apparently the Kitsune cutting that tie and displaying new magics was enough to get her deities' attention, she had to scoff aloud at that one.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page