PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Arceus Wonders

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Arceus Wonders >

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

Unown

Introduction

Hello all! I'm Zach (They/He), I'm taking over Unown from @NaiiveNinetails. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
  • How to Request
  • Unown Breeding Tips
  • Unown Listings (3)

How to Request a Pair

To request a pair, please fill out the below form and send me a private message or a Discord DM (Username: rainbow_blacklight). Do not post in the thread with your form.

Pair Request Form

[b]Username:[/b] — [b]Pokemon Request(s):[/b] — [b]Berry or Nature Preference:[/b] (Leave blank if none) [b]Extra Details:[/b] (Do you want a pair, or singles (If unanswered, singles is default)? Do you have a gender preference? Evolved or unevolved? If you have no preference for any of these, leave blank)

Unown Breeding Tips

Unown breeding is it's own beast, we reccomend getting two of the same letter that can make a maximum of 60% compatibility. Unown do not need to be two seperate OTs to create a 60% maximum compatibility. Unowns of your OT will not be affected by the typical compatibilty nerf. Check out this Unown calculator to figure out what Unown letters breed together to make what.

Unown Listings

User's names and their specific preferences will be listed below the Unown they have requested. If there are no names below the Unown, there are no requests for it.
Unown A

Unown B

Unown C

Unown D

Unown E

Unown F

Unown G

Unown H

Unown I

Unown J

Unown K

Unown L

Unown M

Unown N

Unown O

Unown P
Golizma - Naive, Timid, Jolly or Hasty
Unown Q

Unown R

Unown S

Unown T

Unown U

Unown V
Unown W
Unown X

Unown Y

Unown Z

Unown ?

Unown !

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page