PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Seyr turned her head and then quickly snapped it back to the front facing position, her neck was murder at the moment, "Seems fine to me, I'll introduce when I'm able to get back to town, little too drained at the moment, it'll probably be a few hours before I can even get to my feet, let alone walk." and now she had an itch she couldn't scratch, great, a strained noise escaped her throat, seemingly a mix between sweet release and frustration, "On the plus side, won't have to worry about any future inventions being sabotaged into exploding again, really didn't appreciate having to recover from half my body being missing when I first got here, Roke really held that grudge from the mages academy... idiotic fool, it's not like I can control what I am." --- The Saiyan's head turned, eyes squinted into a position of trying to remember if she had heard the name before, there were similar names but not that one in particular, then the second question, she could answer that but... she doubted it was the answer they were looking for, as for the third, she wasn't too sure about that, well she could answer the questions in order and go from there, "I've heard similar names before, but I doubt it's the same person you're referring to, most 'Garuda' or 'Gawrudai' so probably not." she paused, considering how to word the second answer, "Gods sometimes go rogue, could be any number of reasons, sometimes dissatisfaction with their position, could be feeling threatened by another deity, they're too sure of their power and seek to take a step up on the hierarchy, age is another factor, could simply be hitting the age where their minds are degrading, could simply be that's how they are and felt like being an ass about it, could be any number of reasons big or small, those called Deities aren't that dissimilar from the mortals of their realms when you start to think about it..." She had a finger to her mouth at the end of that line, thinking, where did she recognise Sagau from... it certainly wasn't anywhere from where she came from, "It's not from when I was running away from death, where do I know you from? The memory is beyond hazy, I almost hesitate to even call it a memory, this world has gone through cycles of things happening before so maybe you were in a previous cycle and this is a fragment of a prior cycle coming through..." her hand moved from below her mouth to her forehead, massaging the sides of it, "I don't know where or how I know you but somewhere in here" she tapped the side of her skull, "theres something which says I do, hrm, sorry don't think I can be of much help there at the moment, unless the memories I had in the previous cycles suddenly are forced upon me I just don't have enough here to answer that."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page