PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in love from the other side ♡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > love from the other side ♡ >

Poltchageist's AvatarPoltchageist
The Da Vinci Codes
</>
Slots: 3/3 open! Wait Time: 1 week out from last order's promise date
Hi! I'm Mari, and I love coding! Welcome to my template / coding shop!
  • Rules & Information
  • Showcase
  • Order Form & Prices
Introduction
I've been doing this coding thing for awhile now - my job is actually software development, so I generally do more programming, but I'm also passionate about web development and design. It's something I just do in my freetime for fun! I did design this shop template - it was inspired by some of the dialog menus in Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu!
Need to know
There are a few things you should know before requesting from me. I will not design something for you from scratch. It is a requirement that you already have a vision for what you want your template to look like. Please provide a sketch or examples of existing templates that are close to what you're looking for when you describe what you want! I can also whip up simple graphics to accompany your template - I can do this for free with any order. If you've got images for me, I can probably do just about anything to them in Photoshop, so just link me, but make sure you have permission to use the image. If you're not sure whether I can do something or not, feel free to just PM me and ask - I'd tell you even if you were just curious and didn't plan on ordering, so no reason to be shy or anything! If you don't have any idea for a design, then please do not bother making a request. It takes far, far longer for me to design something than it does for me to actually code it. The coding is the easy part to me! The more you give me, the faster I'll be able to code your template.
Rules
  1. As usual, all PFQ rules apply.
  2. I reserve the right to reject a request for any reason.
  3. You may not remove, tamper with, move, or modify the credits in any way, shape, or form. You may not claim you made the template yourself. You may, however, add to the credits if you make modifications to it.
  4. As long as you're following the previous rule, once I've completed your template, the result is yours and you may modify it however you like.
  5. You may not frankenstein my code with other code and redistribute for profit and/or claim it as your own work. This basically boils down to "Don't steal, it's not nice". You may study my code to understand how I did something. You may use parts of my code with your own code and credit both me and yourself if and only if you are not receiving profit.
  6. If the template I've made for you breaks somehow, I will fix it for you for free.
  7. For now, my base prices are non-negotiable. This will probably change in the future (along with the prices). I'm offering pretty cheap prices currently compared to what other, similar shops are offering because I wanna get orders so I can start building a showcase and make money bc I am so poor in-game haha. This leads into the next rule.
  8. When I approve your order, I will give you a promise date (usually 1 week out from the promise date of the last order, unless I already completed it). You will then pay 50% of the total price upfront. This is nonrefundable, and the reason my prices are so cheap. I do this because it ensures faster turnaround time for orders! Unless something unexpected comes up IRL for me (and I will always PM you if that occurs), you will receive your template by the promise date.
  9. If something unexpected does come up IRL for me and you receive your template past the promise date, you will receive a discount on the final payment!
  10. After I complete your order and you approve it, you will send me the other half of the payment! Keep in mind you can always ask for edits down the line so this isn't your only opportunity to ask for changes.
Current Queue
  1. Open!
  2. Open!
  3. Open!
I apologize for the lack of examples here - I hope to build up more of a showcase once I've started fulfilling requests! It's hard to know what to make for examples so I just have what I've made for myself so far.
PFQ Examples
This shop template code! My "About Me" Template
Prices
I use the conversion rate of 1 = 5 = 5,000 . I accept mixed payments. You can also pay with summon items I need, if you like. The post linked is updated each time I dex something new. Summon items must be worth about the same you'd pay in currency. I will refer to the cheapest market prices at the time I approve your order. Currently, I do not accept other forms of payment, though this may change in the future. Forum Template: Base price of 300 or equivalent. A template you plan to use somewhere on the forum, whether it's for your journal, a shop, a guide, dexing, whatever! I can do it for you. There's some room for negotiation if you're looking for something specific. About Me: Base price of 300 or equivalent. A template you plan to use in your About Me in your profile. Signature: Base price of 200 or equivalent. A template you plan to use in your forum signature. Forum Skin: Base price of 150 or equivalent. By default, you can give me a background, any other images, colors, and fonts to work with and that's the base price. We will negotiate price if you want more complex modifications, like moving things around or heavily styling specific areas and pages.
Order Form
Username: Your on-site username. Code Type: Your choices are: Forum Template, About Me, Signature, Forum Skin. If you'd like to request something else, please PM me! I'm fluent in lots of coding languages (check my About Me in my profile) and if you had something else in mind we can definitely discuss! Themes/Vibes: Key ideas you're envisioning for your template, could be concepts or vibes, whatever. Do you want something dark and grungy? Maybe whimsical and pastel? Or maybe you want something themed around a favorite Pokemon, a fandom, or something you love like books/music/etc? Layout/Design: Link me to a sketch (doesn't have to be pretty or neat, could even just be shapes), of the layout and design you're envisioning. You can also link me to examples you vibe with, either on the site or mock-ups online elsewhere (Pinterest, Behance, Dribbble, etc). Feel free to PM me images instead if you're shy or would rather not publicly share. Any graphics?: Any graphics you'd like me to include? Please make sure you have permission to use them before linking. Again, feel free to PM me images if you're shy/don't wanna share publicly. PFQ-BBCode Styling: Not applicable for signatures. Would you like me to custom-style ALL PFQ bbcode elements to match the theme of your template? I include text formatting stuff (bold, italic, links, headings, tips) by default. If you'd like me to include everything else (like progress bars, tables, platforms, etc), add a flat fee of 25zc (or gp/cr equivalent) to your order total. Payment Method: You can mix and match payment. Anything else? If there's anything else you'd like me to know, please say so here! c:

Order Form

[b]Username[/b]: [b]Code Type[/b]: [b]Themes/Vibes[/b]: [b]Layout/Design[/b]: [b]Any graphics?[/b]: [b]PFQ-BBCode Styling[/b]: Yes or No, will add 25zc to order [b]Payment Method[/b]: [b]Anything else?[/b]
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page