PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Seyr was a few feet away, her third tail finally having given up trying to stay upright, falling down to rest with the other two, her own bodies mana reserves severely depleted, she could hear someone or something talking, and groaned as she pushed herself out of the snow, slowly pushing herself into a sitting position, looking out at her handiwork, "Hoo hoo, yeah I'm not using that again, not until I actually have it refined it down to something I can fully control, scarring a planet is something I didn't think I had in me..." a ways away the crater caused by the magics was crackling, streaks of red magical energy flitting about, lashing the interior of said crater, the sky above was considerably clearer than outside of the perimeter, the clicking from a gauge in her arm had stopped a few minutes ago, indicating no further risk from that kind of poisoning at least, she suddenly remembered that there had been something that had showed up at the start of her battle, "Hey! You still around? Gods I hope I didn't kill an off-worlder who never got a chance to do anything..." --- Celere had finished doing what could only be described as 'asserting her dominance' over the individual who had so rudely entered her property, and returned to Sagau, "Sorry about that, loudmouth's taken of, anything I can help with now or did that kill the mood so to speak?" her head flicked in two directions, one a scowl, the other a neutral expression, "Hrm, someone went overboard on something, whatever it was drained them of their already limited energy, not Rikazu though, Rikazu typically doesn't drain his Physical Energies to overkill something..." she realised she'd spoken aloud, "Ah but that's none of my business, need to be here in the now not who knows where."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page