PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market >

Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Persephone is distracted with her work and doesn't notice you approach immediately. "Oh, hello there! Welcome to my humble store. What can I get for you today? I offer pixel work and template graphics!"
  • Rules
  • Example
  • Prices
  • Form

Rules

0. All PFQ Rules still apply! 1. The rules listed above. 2. All art must be provided! I am not drawing your characters. Make sure you have persmission to use the images (if artwork is offical art, just lmk!). 3. I reserve the right to use graphics as examples hosted through my server. Nothing much to add here, though I do retain the right to modify them as I see fit in the future. You can find all the orders, past and current, here!

Examples

Graphics

Persephone notices you looking at the Graphics section. "Would you like one custom designed for you? If so, you've come to the perfect place for that! But first, let's show you some of my work before you decide," she states. All graphics are made using Gimp. This means I can utilise brushes, patterns, gradients, etc. Some of these examples are not new, but some are! All of them I am very proud of, old or new.

Examples! Image Heavy

Click the images to see the full size!
From Free Use Templates
Full Templates
Clefairy Darkrai
Jirachi Charmander
Pyukumuku Munna
Yamask Eevee
Corsola
Headers
Orders
Full Templates
Mochi/Myself Hercules
D33R selocon
KitsuneofDreams
Headers
Mochi/Myself Mochi/Myself
Moon Juice
Replies
Mochi/Myself Mochi/Myself
Knock Out

Pixels

"So you'd prefer so images to go with your template? Well, you've come to the right place! Here's some simple pixels for you!" I have the right to deny anything I'm not comfortable fulfilling as I am still learning with this. I will NOT be doing characters. I will do items, maybe small backgrounds (depending on complexity), icons. Look at some of my examples for references of what I will do! Note that these are only SCRATCH sprites that I'm offering here, usually for use as a list icon, horizontal rule, open/closed signs, random images within templates, etc.

Examples!

Free Use (just link back to this thread please!) Orders
For DrWho
For Aemilia

Prices

I follow 5k cr:5 GP:1 ZC rate, any currency is welcome! Graphics: 300 ZC Pixels: 100 ZC I also accept the following items ONLY: - Blue Soul Dews (30 ZC) - Black Prisms (70 ZC) - Box Boxes (110 ZC) Discounts Graphics are 50 ZC off if you order a graphic and have it coded by JustCallMeMochi at the same time! The following people also get a 50 ZC discount on graphics: - AstrayedHannah - Cele - Sporko - wintergale

Form

[b][u]Persephone, make me some art![/u][/b] [u]Name:[/u] [u]Type:[/u] (Graphic - style or Pixel) [u]Details:[/u] [u]Art to be Used:[/u] (links if possible!) [u]Best Contact:[/u] (if discord, give handle) [u]Payment:[/u]
Example filled out form: Persephone, make me some art! Name: Aemilia Type: Graphic - Header Details: shaymin, similar to the header you're using! would love some flowers incorporated, no quotes Art to be Used: official shaymin art is okay! Best Contact: Discord: kaede.dev is my username Payment: 300 ZC
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page