PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market >

Graphic by Aemilia. Art in graphics made by Silver Raven for Aemilia, permission is given to Mochi to use this graphic. Template for and coded by JustCallMeMochi.
  • Rules
  • Templates
  • Site Skins

Rules

All PFQ Rules apply. Be respectful to everyone, owners or customers. Mochi and Aem both hold the right to deny service if found being rude or disrespectful. Be patient. We have lives outside of PFQ, including work and school. Don't rush us so that we can give your best efforts to achieve your dream. Use the forms provided. They're available for a reason. When ordering, more detail is better so that we better understand what you're looking for. Only the person ordering is allowed to use the template/graphics made UNLESS otherwise specified while ordering. If you wish to allow another user to use the template/graphics, talk to Mochi or Aem respectfully as information may need to be updated. We reserve the right to modify these rules as necessary. We are in contact with each other regularly, so depending on availability, either of us may post to answer any questions or concerns.

Templates

Templates are available for purchase for a base price of 500 / 2500. I do have freebies available, however, here. All templates will come blank for you to customize further on your own, I will not make your forum post or signature for you. A message will be sent to you regarding cost if you order extras. Basic templates will include simple recoloring, basic links, and panel styling only. Each of these additional things will cost more, and prices are always subjective.
- Customised tabs (25-50zc) - Outside graphics (not from our shop) (25zc) - Fancy links (any sort of hover effect) (15zc) - Tooltips (10zc) - Custom progress bars (5zc) - Custom tables (10-20zc)

Order Form

[center][b]Mochi, I would like to order a template![/b][/center] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Type of template (forums, signature, or about me):[/b] [b]Did you order graphics from us?:[/b] (Yes/No) [b]If yes, we have the links already! If no, please provide links to any graphics you'd like used here, and show proof of permission if applicable!:[/b] [b]All colors you want used (provide hex codes):[/b] [b]Extras you want included (customised tabs, fancy links, etc):[/b] [b]Best form of contact:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Example Order Form

Mochi, I would like to order a template!
Name: JustCallMeMochi Type of template (forums, signature, or about me): Forums Did you order graphics from us?: Yes If yes, we have the links already! If no, please provide links to any graphics you'd like used here, and show proof of permission if applicable!: N/A All colors you want used (provide hex codes): #000000 #111111 #222222 Extras you want included (customised tabs, fancy links, etc): None Best form of contact: Discord! (@justcallmemochi) Payment: (insert number here) zc!

Site Skins

Site Skins are available for purchase for a base price of 100 / 500. A message will be sent to you regarding cost if you order extras. Prices are subjective depending on the amount of effort it takes to create! Site skins will include a custom background of your choice, recoloring, and basic quality control CSS. Any further custom CSS will cost more!

Order Form

[center][b]Mochi, I would like to order a template![/b][/center] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Background you want for the skin:[/b] [b]Show proof of permission if applicable!:[/b] [b]All colors you want used (provide hex codes):[/b] [b]Extra CSS you want included:[/b] [b]Best form of contact:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Example Order Form

Mochi, I would like to order a template!
Name: JustCallMeMochi Background you want for the skin: background Show proof of permission if applicable!: N/A All colors you want used (provide hex codes): #000000 #111111 #222222 Extra CSS you want included: Increased clicking area on my fields, a graphic added to my header bar, niet notification icon changed Best form of contact: On-site PMs Payment: 600gp!

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page