PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Journal Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Journal Time >

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
Second melan!!! I'm going to admit, I kinda thought I was setting myself up for disappointment by going for a second melan. But here she is :,) only a week and ~500 eggs after the first! And it's so funny that she's another girl! I was fully expecting to only hatch females if I get any more melans. For some reason this hunt, I seem to be hatching like 1:3 male:female special eggs. They get to be sisters :] I'm typing this up after the fact, since I hatched her on mobile and well. Mobile doesn't lend well to forum posts, lol. And she's another self bred egg! I'm once again so happy about that, especially considering it had to pass through the shelter! Now, the way I count how many shinies etc I have, is that I don't really count the melan towards the total. That is because despite melans consisting of a shiny and albino, they are not those in appearance. So my total joltik stats will always have -2 from the "actual" amount of shinies and albinos, because those 2 are within the melans. This means that while this joltik's page says it's technically the 58th shiny and 33rd albino, to me it's really the 57th and 32nd. Anyway. Joltik hunt stats upon hatching: 56 shinies, 31 albinos, 1 melan, 3 shiny twins, 3 troll parties. Once again, I was using F2P hypermode when she hatched, as well as an electric z-crystal. I believe she is the 64th melan joltik on site! Not gonna stay that way though, I plan on evolving her :] (I'm looking at the stat page but now the joltik number says 62... hasn't updated with the one I just hatched yet, but that means someone must have evolved their joltik... or delta'd it, I guess. Scary. This would make this one number 63 I guess, but again it won't matter once she evolves) ^ I have now evolved her, she is the 34th melan galvantula on site :] I think it's funny that I got a melan before a shiny on sei day :] Her name was briefly "I WIN" because that is all I felt when she hatched. This time I could clearly see a melan joltik under those (very saturated!) purple sparkles and I was just like "yessss... YESSS" because I managed to get 2 melan joltiks! In the same month! I was thinking I would have to extend my hypermode and uber, but not so :) if I somehow manage to get a third before it ends, I won't be complaining, but after my month runs out that'll be the end of this hunt. (I'll memory stick it in case I want to come back and get more, because it's a pretty long chain, but yeah.) I think it's very funny that my first melan was my last party before bed and my second melan was the first party upon waking up :) (and also almost exactly 12 hours apart? 10:32 pm vs 10:31 am... crazy) -buffer-
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page