PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Journal Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Journal Time >

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
my first melan!! YIPPEE!!! very excited about her, I wasn't expecting/hoping for it during that party at all haha. Just hatching one more party before bed honestly. technically, 49th shiny and 24th albino! hatched 10:32 pm my time, still june 6 for me :) whatever her proper name will be later, right now she is called "YIPPEE!!!!!!" because that is what i feel when i look at her <3 i'm really happy she was bred by me, and also it's really funny that she showed up a few hours after the sei bonus ended... like girl why'd you wait lol honestly kinda wish she was male instead, because i want to keep it as a joltik (evolve a second one, if i ever get one lol), and i'd prefer a male melan joltik to a female one, but i still love her VERY much and i'm glad she's here :D and i'm sad she's lonely!! not because i dislike the nature (i actually like it usually) but it makes me feel bad!! little lonely joltik!!! :( joltik hunt stats at the time she hatched: 48 shinies, 23 albinos, 3 pairs of shiny twins, 3 troll parties I was using hypermode when she was hatched (achieved F2P), as well as an electric z crystal (not important, but i like making note of it anyway lol) i thiiiiink it's the 63rd melan joltik on site? i didn't really pay attention to the stats beforehand lol but fr feel conflicted about continuing the hunt for another month or so or if i should pause it here... i do want a second one, but idk if it's better to wait and come back or just keep going for it! at this point i'm gonna get a memory stick and save the hunt regardless, just because it's such a long chain, so it doesn't matter too much, but whatever idk lol i also want to mention that when she hatched, the purple sparkles enamored me so hard bc they were NOT the shade of purple i was expecting, and so this joltik was just a black blob to me... and then i made a guttural "guuuaahhHHH" noise out loud irl as i realized what she was lol -buffer-
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page