PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Review Special Rates

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Review Special Rates >

Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
I personally think that Specials are too hard to get now. I keep track of all of my hunts in my journal and with 1000 eggs hatched, I only got 5 shinies within that block while I got 9 albinos. I think albinos are okay personally, but it's shinies. I thought shinies are supposed to be more common than albinos? If it helps, I also hunt with all possible boosts (shiny charm, z-crystal, uber). It's a hit or miss really, sometimes you get pretty decent odds or you go 600+ eggs without anything. It's just not worth hunting at this point and it's no longer fun, it's frustrating. And with the second question there, personally I think people just don't see S/A being worth it like before unless if they're dirt cheap. I don't see the supply being high with them, especially since most users now will just delta them and sell the delta vouchers instead of the S/A itself. Hopefully this all made sense, I just woke up not too long ago.
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-steel.png Type Race Points: 0 v-steel.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page