PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

hi! this a bit of a niche thing, but i was wondering if anyone else who melan hunts has a similar issue.. i only get a melan about once every month, IF THAT. this is given with LOTS of activity; lots of dcp/star pass, arceus, z-crystals, uber, etc etc; EVERYTHING! after reading about the 3-5k chains.. you guys are insanely dedicated. i usually just get paranoid over no special by 500, and change the hunt. i admire you guy's dedication extremely, and even if it seem pointless, please keep trying! but i was wondering, whenever you guys DO get melans, how far apart are they? is it monthly? weekly? bi yearly?? from what im seeing, it seems to take some of you a LONG time! im normally not a debbie downer like this; but after seeing so many people share a similar issue, it reaffirms my doubt a little. i think its also important to note; i often time hunt for melan legends. so after spending... ah man, 13k zc for regigigas, 14k zc for meloetta, 6k zc for regieleki, and 19k zc for regidrago.. (theres more, i just didnt document those as ive completed...two of them!) its extremely disheartening to work so hard for melanistic mons just to get faced with reality of how DIFFICULT it is. despite full boosts... you're just not getting anything. your chances are significantly better on a sei day than anything else. (i hardly get any specials if it isnt a sei day, but todays been kind! i love the lil pyukumuku fellas!) i understand the point of melanistic pokemon is to be a nice challenge, but i dunno.. i feel after going so long without one; it really drains your motivation for the game. i went aboutt.. a month and a half without any specials at all, and i was seriously considering a hiatus. but.. id like to keep trying, as i really love these pokemon!! nevertheless, im sorry for the tangent.. i just saw this thread and was like "oh wow, i wonder if other users are having the same melan crisis as i am?" and figured id post! im sorry if im talking too much! i guess i just had a lot to say T___T
I've gotten one melan which I wasnt even hunting for. Other than that, I've gotten 1k and 1.6k chains, and had no luck on those chains, so im pretty paranoid when I dont get a melan within the first 1k-1.5k eggs. Also is it just me or have shiny/albinos been really like...absent for anyone else? Like with full buffs, has anyone else been having extra trouble hatching specials at all???
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page