PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

I'm too nervous to ever post in the Suggestions forum lol so I just post them here and hope one of you subscribers thinks it's great and posts it for me lmao Anyway! Suggestion: Games Corner! A page like the contest hall which has all the games that are usually only available during the Story Events. Of course, you can't get the same rewards that you'd get during the Events, but I know personally I care more about just playing the minigame than getting anything from it. So! Have us get tiny Currency rewards instead! Like, Eggsweeper for example. You have to find 10 things, but instead of Easter Eggs, you get like, little bundles of 100 Credits. And if you find all 10, you get 1GP The only other minigame I can remember right now is Kinaster's Game, and I think that's a Brick Piece(L)/Stardust(W) reward, right? That'd work with Credits vs GP too. Or maybe you get nothing when you lose, and a bit of Currency when you win? I'd like that. I think that'd work out nicely, right? Not too big to really exploit, but still an incentive to play the minigame. And good for New players who might struggle to find enough currency to unlock things, but also not so much that they'd avoid the other things the site currently wants them to do. Well, that's my idea! If anyone reading this feels up to it, feel free to suggest it in my stead :D Or PM a link to the Rejected Thread of this idea if someone's already suggested it. I'd like to see the Staff's reasons for hiding these games from us :(
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 142
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page