PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orre’s Oasis Poké Spot

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Orre’s Oasis Poké Spot >

Orre's AvatarOrre
Orre’s Art Poké Spot Welcome to my Oasis Poké Spot! I’ve got a few different art options available, but please make sure to read the rules first! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look~

Rules

• PFQ rules apply
  • Half the payment is given upfront
  • You will get a sketch of the work where we can work out any changes that need to be done, no payment is required for this part
  • Mixed payments are allowed
  • If you would like to credit me offsite, I am Finchy on Toyhou.se
  • Rules are subject to change
  • By placing an order you have agreed to these rules

Payment Options

500k = 500 = 100 = $1 USD
I take paypal for any USD payments, and I also take gems! I'll take any type.
Medium Gem = 10k = 10 = 2 Large Gem = 100k = 100 = 20

Art Examples
  • Baits
  • PMD Icons
  • Regular Icons
  • Fullbodies
  • Pixel Doll
Image of a canon pokemon from the site (in other words, no OCs) with shiny, albino, or melan colors. Canvas size varies, but made to fit on a user’s page. 300 or equivalent, +100for all variations

Example 1 - Numel (F2U)

Icon sized image of a canon or non canon character in the style of classic PMD display icons. 500 or equivalent, +300 per extra expression

Examples

Icon sized image of a canon or non canon character. 500 or equivalent

Example 1

Image of a canon or original character with no background. Canvas size varies, but larger than icons or bait. 1000 or equivalent per character

Example 1

Example 2

Small, pixelated image of a canon or original character with no background. 500 or equivalent

Examples

Note: These examples are from 2017! I will add more recent examples when I get the chance.
trade shop - art shop - journal

☆forum icon from the pokemon snatcher leo manga ☆buttons by MochaFox, with spritework by Tøgê-kïss
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page