PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Allow delta type parents to influence eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Allow delta type parents to influence eggs >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Hello! So I have been thinking about this suggestion for a while. I know the title is abit confusing so let me explain a bit. When breeding 2 pokemon together the parents typing influences the odds of the delta type for the eggs created similar to the V-wave. For example if I breed Beldum with a Ditto and delta the eggs those eggs have increased odds to hatch as Normal (because of Ditto) or Steel or Psychic (because of Beldum). I do not know the exact amount the influence is but it is significant enough to notice. However if I was to breed a water delta Ditto with a water delta Beldum the child eggs still have the increased odds of being Normal/Steel/Psychic as stated above. This suggestion is to change the way the delta type inheritance system works so it accounts for parents delta types instead of their species types. Positive points: -Adds value to regular deltas, because users may want to breed certain delta types together for a targeted delta type. -makes delta hunting for specific targets slightly easier. Negative: -May cause delta hunting to be more easier than intended.
Icon by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page