PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
@mirzam yeah fs, there's absolutely no way to please everyone which definitely makes it difficult. i just wanted to give some examples on certain sprites i don't like and then give examples of what i do like - but my taste isn't going to be for everyone! i generally think that the biggest point i rly want to make is that the "consistency" has been absolutely destroying my want to actually hunt anything it definitely sucks to spend months or even years of time hunting something for the colours only for those colours to completely change, sometimes without any warning (megas, totems, etc) :( it's hard to want to participate in arguably the biggest part of the site when it's Always changing
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 8770 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page