PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

QUOTE originally posted by Cledànio

I thought art team will save pop up sails on Aurorus, making them slightly brighter than they should be to create an "Aurora" effect, something magical and yet fitting whole palette.

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

Definitely, no aurora borealis reference left. They could have been that aurora blue-green turquoise color, you know!
This was exactly why I was so worried about the recolours. The old ones looked so good and like a real aurora. I... actually take a bit more issue with the body colour than the frills, though. The body feels a bit too light and... reddish? Maybe I'm imagining that bit 'cause of the second colour on the frills, which doesn't work with the aurora feel, anyway...~

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Thank you everyone for your feedback, we are looking into ways to adjust the Amaura line, for now we will be leaving these colours as is for a day or two while we try new ideas
Ahhh good to know~
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page