PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Is this sort of in line with shrinking the "main" sprites down when a Totem Q is introduced?
yes and also no, the totems kinda forced us to shrink down sprites to compensate, this is less to do with compensation and more to do with style matching existing sprites. It is silly to have a litten sprite be twice the size of say the glameow sprite when they are both incredibly similar sized and shaped pokemon, same for pretty much all of the pokemon we are currently sizing down. When you look at our old sprites against existing canon ones they are consistantly too big
Ah, okay. I think I kinda saw this with an older Goomy sprite when I was looking at sprite history, so this makes sense. Thank you for a more detailed explanation =)

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Thank you everyone for your feedback, we are looking into ways to adjust the Amaura line, for now we will be leaving these colours as is for a day or two while we try new ideas
Thank you for your consideration ♥ I hope the melan frills can be brightened or do something to restore the "aurora borealis" feel, looking forward to seeing the new idea(s)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page