PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Umbreon's Reemergence

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Umbreon's Reemergence >

Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori
tabii's musings
  • general
  • interests
  • links
I'm Tabii. I love Fennekin, Braixen, and Delphox. I have over 7.2k Pokemon for your clicking, if you like to mass click! Arceus first obtained at 00:56 2/Nov/2023.
For those of you I knew before, my disappearance was nothing personal, life just got busy and took over. In the past few years, I've had a fourth (and final) child, graduated from college, and worked for 2 years. For anyone who cares, I apologize for disappearing and the radio silence. It truly wasn't anything personal.
I enjoy Pokemon, Animal Crossing, gaming in general, reading, cats, and summer. I am currently reading Lord of Chaos by Robert Jordan. My favorite authors are Stephen King, John Grisham, and James Patterson. In between the Wheel of Time books, I decided to do a 50 state challenge (read a book set in each state). So far, I have read a few, and my favorite ones have been The Boys from Biloxi (Mississippi) by Grisham, The Perfect Stranger (Pennsylvania) by Megan Miranda, and You Shouldn't Have Come Here (Wyoming) by Jeneva Rose. I'm always looking for recommendations, please PM me if you have any! :D
flight rising | gaia discord: tabiimori
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page