PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

I don't usually go into hunts specifically looking for melans, but it's always a kind of back-burner thought. But I also have the dubious pleasure of finding most of my melans in small chains. All but maybe 3 have hatched under 1000 eggs. So, like, I'm not hunting Zubat with the intent to get a melan, but I'd also really like it if I did get one XD I've had dreams and daydreams recently of seeing a little black bat in my party, which is more premonition than I usually get!! So I'm more hopeful in this hunt even though I know it's very unlikely that I'll actually hatch a melan before I switch to something else. Complaining usually gets me some kind of good result, so here's some extra luck for me!!
Well, just cracked 1000 eggs in the chain! So that's. Something. The melan is technically closer now, but I'm having more doubts that I'll actually get one lol I'm gonna quit this hunt when they put out the next Paldea drop. Maybe I'll get a melan in the next two days :P
Got four new Paldea eggs and no melan bat :( I dunno, I want to get the eggs from the Lab so that's giving me more Zubat time, but I might just give up and grab from the shelter. Ugh
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 142
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page