PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
Aislin had to mentally rehearse what she would say for this one. Not only was she drawing on almost two decades worth of a single franchise, but also countless hours playing and learning about this world. She needed to be careful to not overwhelm her with too much info at once... "Ok, so... You are correct when you say weird animals. These creatures, normally known as Pokemon, inhabit that world as the animals there. Most are fairly intelligent and can understand humans perfectly, but they cannot talk to us themselves. Humans are the dominant species of the planet and can tame these Pokemon through special devices they call Pokeballs. The tamed pokemon are then used in a variety of ways, such as some would be used for helping with jobs like construction work, and others use them in battle for other jobs or even just for sport. Pokemon battling is a very big sport there." Aislin marshalled her thoughts once more, and then gestured toward the deer. "There is however a select few pokemon that hold sway over various forces of nature, like Life, the sun, the moon, the spirit, balance, all kinds of stuff. The terminology is Legendary Pokemon, and above even those few is the Creator of this world, He of the Thousand Hands, to use one of the titles. To use an example, there is a set of them that hold govern over memory, emotion, and willpower. They are commonly known as the Spirit Trio." Okay, okay, what else is she missing here? A glance at the child reminded her. "Oh yeah! A common rite of passage is to give a specially trained Pokemon to a child, normally ten years old in age or higher, and allow them to set out on a journey of their own, using said Pokemon as their protector. They can of course capture and tame wild Pokemon, and thus often gain lifelong companions on their journey, however long or short it may be." Aislin sheepishly added, "I think that's about everything I can say without needing one here to demonstrate a few things. There are some books about them in the Library here labeled Pocket Monsters, or I can grab the tablet and show you how to read while on it." The last two options technically meant she would not be saying anything much more than this, as that would mean going into details that are sort of irrelevant without a Pokemon here already.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page