PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Willow Grove Sprites || FULL >

Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix

Hello again!

Do you think you could add more "tails" to Do you think you could do a Sona and a Gif of Starlight If yes for the gif can she be sitting sideways almost but still looking forward and her tails be going back and forth? (I can PM you a pic of what I mean if you want) Can you do a fusion of Arbok (base) with Milotic? Can you turn Lycanroc - Midnight Forme into a mega? Can you turn Alcremie - Mint Cream + Berry Sweet into a mega? Can I get a retype of Ninetales in to dragon and fairy And one of Vulpix in to dragon and fairy as well Can you turn Yveltal & Eternatus & Hoopa into a mega? Can I get a retype of Solgaleo in to dragon and grass & Lunala in to Ghost and Electric And how much do you accept as a tip?

Question

QUOTE originally posted by Shadow vulpix

Hi I hope I'm able to ask for these 1)A Squishy Plush of Reshiram? 3)Retype of Absol to dragon?
And if Yveltal, Lunala, and Cosmog is available can I get 2) A Galaxy of Yveltal? 3) A Squishy Plush of Cosmog? 4)Retype of Lunala to Electric and Ice?
I was wondering how these are coming along?

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page