PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert >

sammie.qt's Avatarsammie.qt

quotes

QUOTE originally posted by Astrala

I used your code on my test tabs, adding "box-shadow: none;" under "> .tab, > .tab-active" and it works fine for me to remove the shadow.
  • Title 1
  • Title 2
  • Title 3
contents 1
contents 2
contents 3

Box-Shadow: none

.tabbed_interface { background: #EEEBE0; border: none; & > ul { background: #EEEBE0; border: none; & > li { background: #D5CBA7; border: none; padding: 0.5%; color: black; &.tab-active { background: #EEEBE0; color: #464026; } } & > li:hover { cursor: pointer; } } > .tab, > .tab-active { background: #EEEBE0; color: #464026; padding: 2.5%; box-shadow: none; } }

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

Ok, in the screenshot it looked just like the border to me - but it looks like you need to remove both, the border and the box shadow. Removing the border will cause some of the contents to shift up 1px, since the border is 1px big. If, for some reason, you didn't want that, the easy solution is to change the border color to match the background color, or set it to "transparent". (probably doesn't matter much here, but can in other contexts) > .tab, > .tab-active { background: #EEEBE0; color: #464026; padding: 2.5%; border: none; box-shadow: none; }
Thank you both; I could have sworn I was messing with the box shadow property in each spot and it didn't affect anything, but it seems it just needed to be placed elsewhere!
Scoured Delights, my trade shop!
Albino LivingDex 73/1544
Fire Feathers 101/500
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page