PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [OPEN]『Three Burrows Bazaar』 ~A Joint Trade Company~ [OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > [OPEN]『Three Burrows Bazaar』 ~A Joint Trade Company~ [OPEN] >

Bunny's Side
  • Welcome!!!

Hello, I'm Greenbunny1998 but you can call me Green, Bunny or Greenbunny too and welcome to my part of the 'Three Burrows Bazaar' :D

All codes used in my shop are made by me apart from shop template :D

Current Deals:

No deals at the moment sorry

Shop Form

[i][b]Hello, may I please order/rent from your shop?[/b][/i] [b]Shop you're ordering from:[/b] (Bunny, Detsu or Nithmine) [b]Username:[/b] [b]Buy/order/rent:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Shelter Pass ★ and X rental:

Rules for borrowing Passes (please read)

I am really sorry but these rules are strict but please read them All Shelter passes must be returned within 24 hours after reset unless discussed otherwise All prices are per day (until reset) even if you are borrowing for five minutes you will still have to pay full price. If you haven't accepted trade within 24 hours your place on waiting list will forfeited to next person (you will receive PM if this happens) unless we discuss otherwise. You will also receive a PM before I send you the Pass to borrow, please send payment on trade used to return the borrowed item. Never trade away any of the passes. Don't let anyone borrow the passes if someone you know wants to borrow one or both of passes ask them to post in shop please
1 = 5k = 5
Prices:
Shelter Pass X
15k 15 3
Shelter Pass ★
30k 30 6
Waiting list for
Shelter Pass X
:
Currently Borrowing:
Username
2nd:
Username
3rd:
Username
4th:
Username
Waiting List for
Shelter Pass ★
:
Currently Borrowing:
Username
2nd:
Username
3rd:
Username
4th:
Username
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page