PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sporko's Scribbles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Sporko's Scribbles >

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Birthday is soon. I'm.. Not ready, it's not that I don't want to be 26 it's just. Another year. Another year of... Nothing to show for it? Another year of disappointment passing and another birthday of family obligations and probably disappointing gifts because... My family doesn't seem to care what I like. I'll get asked quite literally a week before my birthday or even not at all for what I want, and they'll take me to a cafe to have lunch with me because they 'didn't know what to buy me', even though I will literally tell them if they asked me. I don't think I'm hard to buy for. I will tell you what I want. But I'm sorry it's not 'normal people' things; I'm sorry the almost 26 year old has requested Lego, or Art things, or just gift vouchers to my favourite shops. Just because I'm the 'weirdo' of the family doesn't mean you just can write it off as "I don't know what it get Ryk, lets take him to a lame place that sells mac and cheese because he likes that." Yes, I do like Mac and Cheese, but like... A better gift would be nicer? Everyone else ends up sitting around and talking around me and not to me. Plus I'm nowhere near what I wanted for G.Orbs for Birthday Giratina hunt. I don't even have 100 of them. I guess I'll move that hunt along to next year... again.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page