PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Free to use Templates (working on them)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Free to use Templates (working on them) >

Post about Contest help:

Before reading I warn you there's some really strict rules before you receive your Pokèmon sorry.

You are probably wondering what contest help I'm offering is about and I'll do my best to explain what I'm offering but any questions or interested please PM me. The help I'm offering is where I help you set up your contest, guide you throughout and I'll be giving you your first year worth of prizes (12), one for every month completely free but there are rules regarding all this so please throughly read the rules before messaging me. What kind of prizes I'll be gifting? I'll be gifting variety of prizes which will be Shinies, Deltas and Albinos, I can't guarantee how many of each you'll get or what you'll get because I'm hosting Raffle / Lucky Dip and Bingo myself so I sadly can't guarantee what you will receive.

Rules:

Currently working on them
[Credits]
Background/Code by: Greenbunny1998 Font by: Google Fonts
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page