PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ability to re-roll your typerace team order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Ability to re-roll your typerace team order >

VibravaX's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVibravaX
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Sorry for bumping such an old suggestion, but I wanted to voice my thoughts on it because I still think it's a great idea! And the counter-arguments I've seen weren't made against the main reasons why I want to see this added. The problem for me with how things are right now isn't necessarily being on the team with the same people, but rather never being on the team with others. Yes, of course the team composition is going to be different every time your on it, but if your friend is on a different team that month you know you'll never be on the same team for either of those types. And of course with how randomness works you can never guarantee that, in fact you could end up being in less teams together than you were before if you reroll. I just think that, for those who would like to risk it, it should be a possibility. Because for me being on the same team, or even just the idea of the possibility to be on the same team as people I know, gives me more motivation. Also, it's not just the teams were on but the types themselves. Right now whenever certain types come around I just kind of go 'oh right, this again…'. Not necessarily because I dislike the types, but because having them in the same order every time removes a lot of the excitement for me. When I don't know what type is coming up next I can get very excited just to find out. And when I do find out I have the motivation to give it my all, even if turns out it's a type I don't usually like. And really, even if you can't predict when you will have motivation to participate, usually you'll at least know when you have the time to. During summer for example, I typically have a lot more time on my hands to play PFQ. So let's say I know I will have time to play during June, July and August. There would be 9 of the 18 types that I can get during those months. But what if I wanted to give it my all for Grass some time? I can only get that type during October or April. In October I'm usually very busy with school just starting. And my birthday just so happens to be in April, right in the middle of the type race, so I will likely be doing other things during that time. Or maybe one time I'd like to do just that, participate in the type race on my birthday in the hopes for some lucky birthday hatches! But I will never get to do that with one of my favorite types like Dragon, which I only have in August or February. So having the chance to reroll those types would be a lot more fun for me!
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
Tha Ninjah~ Check out my hunt shop!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page