PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ivy Chateau: Prelude

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Ivy Chateau: Prelude >

Profesor Sheo's AvatarProfesor Sheo
“So, everything is fine now, yes? all the sylveons are being shipped to kalos and we can carry on with the whole goat program with out issue” The man talked in the phone while walking around the grounds of the new farm “I swear if I need to pay one more lawyer I’ll be done for. Had to ask for an extra loan just to pay for the new farm equipment” It was pretty clear that the investment on the sylveon ribbon farm had been anything but a good idea. And to make things worse, in his panic to save up some of the money he ended up investing on a sad overpriced daycare that wasnt even in a good location of Nimbasa. All he could hope for was that these goats could make a good job at recovering his losses. He ended the call, and sat down on a nearby log. Yup, this was an entire mess and a half he had gotten into! And chances were that he wasnt about to get things fixed. As he was about to get lost in thought, he was quickly brought back by the jittering sound of a glitching pokemon bringing some stuff to him “TAF” He said to the porygon-z “dont bother me with the mail right now, I’m not in the mood of checking what else is breaking down in whatever other thing I invested on” though he said that, he did reach out to grab what the duck was offering, to which the duck responded by throwing the stuff into the air “...” Sheo managed to grab one of the cards as it flew, with a second landing on his leg, which he checked in that order “well would you look at that… the news from the daycare. Thought that was lost money by now” He looked up at the artificial pokemon, who did little more than twitch in place “aaaaand just as things are starting to get better, I finally lose it. Talking to you as if you’d understand. even the goats are better listeners” Attached to the first letter was a sticky note saying: Frappe insisted on writing you a personal letter for helping with the Ivy Chateau. We wish you take this as an invitation to take one or more of your pokemon there! Sheo grabbed the sticky note and pasted it to the back of the envelope once he read it, pulling out the letter itself to see what this ‘Frappe’ had to say Dear Sheo My name is Frappe, and I’m the Cinccino whose dream you helped fund. I cannot begin to express how grateful I am for your generosity. This hotel, now open to the public and ready to serve the Pokemon of Nimbasa, stands in no small part due to your investment, and it’s my sincere hope that our success may in some way serve to benefit you in pride, fortune, or mere gratitude. You are a angel in all of our eyes. May this day find you well, and all those to follow… yours truly, Frappe More than anything that was written in the paper, Sheo’s mind was occupied trying to figure out how a Cinccino was able to write a letter. Did they teach it how to write? well, that’s certainly new “So it actually opened… huh… TAF, write a mail, tell any contact that said I was foolish for wasting my funds on the daycare to- no no, the ‘Ivy chateau’, it sounds more proper. Tell them that they simply dont have an eye for business! I could see that they’d be able to open up and become profitable! Just needed a small push of money!” He checked the second letter, the one that fell on his leg, and read through it as well. It was nothing more than a proper ad for the daycare. Might be worth keeping an eye out for how well this investment developed, especially after leaving it out of his radar for so long… the robot made unworldly robotic noises as it worked on the request, but as soon as it was done another instruction came “TAF, are you done? Pack yourself, I want to see how well this hotel does and the goats aint gonna cut it for intel, now are they? Buy a porygon system and make it so they deliver it here, I’ll need a replacement while you are having vacation” The man stood up, and made his way to the farmhouse while writing things down on his phone. This was bound to either save him or bring him down to the pits of bankruptcy. Dear Ketzal and Frappe I appreciate the letter you sent me, and I can't be happier about your success in opening your hotel. Regarding this, I have to ask forgiveness due to not congratulating you sooner. I often try to stay in contact with my most promising investments, but I was unable to due to the farm incident you are already aware of. To amend this, I send this package with a pokeball inside with a porygon-z. I wish to aid your continual growth and believe that TAF will be able to aid you during it’s stay at the hotel. I’ve instructed it to follow whatever Ketzal needs it to do, though I also told it to return once it believes it's no longer needed for the smooth work of the hotel to continue. If you are unaware of how a porygon-z works, I have also sent an instruction manual that will be below the pokeball. Wish you the best development!
pixel art done by me! Using the uranium protag as inspiration
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page