PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🔥 you're my fire 🔥 the one desires 🔥

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > 🔥 you're my fire 🔥 the one desires 🔥 >

Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis

load up on guns, bring your friend it’s fun to lose, and to pretend

soo the reminder was useless, I will remove it and this will be the introduce about me :3 I said no intros in the first post right? Yeah, but now there is! My name when I go online is Yui, I use he/him pronouns and I’m 23 :) I act childish online, and I use smileys often. I am 7 hours ahead of server. I am an artist! And I like Genshin Impact (and a ton of anime!) (I do not want to expose my nationality online, but I’m living in Vietnam. But who knows if I am an British or what? Btw go visit that country!! Very nice tourist spot ✨ Actually... I live in Snezhnaya irl. For real, lol Human rights are not politics. Black lives are the same as white, and they are as amazing as white peoples. Btw I should tell ya about how I get in here too :3 I was in Chicken smoothie back then when I saw a clickable pokemon. And I got directed to this site, I found it amazing, and got hooked up immediately :D Like I said earlier, I am an artist, and if you want art of your character, pm me! I can do sketches if I like your OC, but if you want complete art, discuss a price c: Btw the header is lyrics from Smell Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Check their song out!
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,360,036
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page