PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

spoilers for sv!!

second box for confirm see spoilers for sv

idek if i need to spoil tag sv anymore, but to be safe...

I! Am so excited! For the new pokemon to get to PFQ! Shiny hunting in this game is so easy, I already have a whole box of fantastic shinies. Not too many of the new gen, admittedly, but there are plenty that I want to get. Toedscool, an amazing new variant, has a brilliant shiny version. I want to name one Enoki. I'm doing a Pawmi hunt in game right now, and it's... not going well. I didn't count eggs but I have to be close to 700 now orz. I've gotten about 10 other shinies since I started hatching Pawmi. One of them was actually a shiny Bonsly that I hatched in between Pawmi groups. Egg 5 out of about 70 lol The starters are great, I want so many of the cats. I don't really go for the water starters, never have, but while I normally pick the fire starter, these last few gens I've picked the grass one! (By last few I mean: SuMo and SV. I didn't play any pokemon games between those two lol) What else am I looking forward to...? NACLI! How did I forget Nacli?? My little salty boi... I already know I'm going to hunt 10k of these rocks haha. If I'm lucky I'll get a melan!! Idk if I'm going to go for a melan living dex like with Roggenrola, but we'll see once it gets here. There's also Charcadet! Little flame knight <3 They're lovely and I want so many of them. The paradox pokemon are cool too; I haven't gotten to Area Zero yet in my playthrough, but I've gotten a few in surprise trade and Slither Wing is fun to use. I'm also very amused by the fact that Volcarona got two variants lol. They're both good and I'm looking forward to seeing them here. Klawf and Glimmet, more good rocks. Tinkatink! Wonderful mace/hammer girl. Bramblin is fantastic. Smoliv is very cute (I also hatched a shiny for this!). All the legends are cool, expecially the Ruinous Four. I've unlocked their locations but I haven't caught them yet. I should go do that... But Pawmi hunting... aaa Anyway, those are my thoughts!! Sorry if I can't talk spoilers yet but I put this is three hides!! That should be good enough right??

on another note...

Attack on Titan: The Final Season: Part 3: Part 1 airs around my birthday!! I only recently got back into/caught up on the anime, so this news is super cool! I'm looking forward to that :3 Something to tide me over until July when Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War: Part 2 airs lol (long anime season names amuse me)
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 142
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page