PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Barrelcats Ledger

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Barrelcats Ledger >

Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Hello, i am Barrelcat/Antarem. Profile pic made by me. i like auctioning things. i like deep analysis of games and psychology. i click back. my fav nature is naive. i am low key pokerus hunting. i like bug pokemon and kanto is my fav region. hisui 2nd and scarlet third. Maravol pattern: Sparklemuffin PMs for asking for something of a hunting field or wondertrade field doesnt bother me. PMs in general about whichever topic dont bother me.

What is an auction?

What is an auction? An auction is a way of selling things by letting people bid on them. It's like a game where people compete to buy something by offering higher and higher prices. The person who offers the highest price at the end of the auction gets to buy the item. Here's how it usually works: The seller, who has something they want to sell, starts the auction by announcing the item and setting a starting price. Then, interested buyers can make bids by offering a higher price than the previous bidder. The bidding continues until no one wants to offer a higher price. The highest bidder wins the item and pays the price they offered. Auctions can happen in different places, like in person at a physical location or online on a website. They can be organized by individuals, companies, or even the government. Auctions are used for selling a wide variety of things, like cars, houses, artwork, antiques, or even rare collectibles. Overall, auctions are a fun and competitive way to buy and sell things, where people try to outbid each other to get what they want.

When will i receive the pokemon/item i won?

In general i send out the prizes the day after but life may get in the way. That is why my auctions are 12 days long so i have 2 days time to send out the prize before the thread disappears. It may also be a bit delayed because of me having my trade slots full. If you send a trade with the payment it will make sure that you get your win faster :) would help me a lot because of trading slots.

Albino family auction

Here i auction off albino families that i collected to help you out with collections. you get to keep the whole family. items and currency is mainly accepted here.

Shiny family auction

Here i auction off Shiny families that i collected to help you out with collections. you get to keep the whole family. items and currency is mainly accepted here.

Mixgroup auction

This is an auction in which i make groups of 1 albino and 2 shinies to send them off to a new home. currency and items are allowed as payment.

delta auction

i try to always find a group of 6 different delta types and diffferent pokemon to put into a group for an auction. If i have i will include exclusives and variants. This is not for special deltas. I cant make these auctions too close to one another or they will be merged together. currency and items are allowed. I am very careful not to make 2 delta auctions too quick after another because they have been merged in the passed and i do not want that to happen again.

item auction

for the item auction i give a pokemon an item and auction that one off. you get to keep the holding pokemon and the items. they form a group. for this auction there are only shinies and albinos allowed. no items or currency.

I am going to use this to save information that is interesting for me. site stats shiny chance calculator egg exp calculator raw data each day gem calculator

wanna know which auctions are upcoming? ill update my 2nd post in the shop with that info. My shop is here check my journal for all of your spying needs boop
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page