PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Dragon's Moss Overgrown Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Dragon's Moss Overgrown Journal >

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I'll try whining less about the hunts but I'm second day into hunt at 250 eggs and not a single one gave any sort of sparkles :( Hhhhh, I'm so close to get 4 more Wishalloy badges in Rock, Poison, Ice and Bug. I miss 600k Cr to buy last Relic Crown to be prepared. And I miss 600 Bug and 540 Poison Gems to have enough to upgrade them, need 200 more Ice Gems which will be easy to get when TR starts and I'll dig up somewhere 150 Rock Gems. Everything is so freakin close and I'm getting so antsy lol, but I'm excited about it :3 And then just Steel and Fairy to Wishalloy to get golden TC! I do want to hunt Cuffant but I don't think I'll feel like hunting it that long to get all the necessary Gems, same with Fairy, I want to hunt Cleffa, but not that long maybe, I do want a Melan Clefable though, it'll probably take me a couple of tries because knowing my luck I won't get it from my Daycare at first :thonk: Oooohhh maybe Mawile after that because Fairy and Steel! :0
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page