PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Review Special Rates

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Review Special Rates >

anomites's Avataranomites
Personally I'm ok with current shiny rate as a hypermode and ubercharm user (1/200) but albino rate seems a little too low outside typerace or using z-crystals. I always charge my albino radar to level 7 every day when I'm playing becouse I'm active and naturally gain the needed interaction points but lately I have been wondering if I should just buy albino radars with my points, sell those for credits and buy what ever albinos I wan't to get becouse the rates are so low without z-crystal or typerace but at the same time albino prices are kinda low too. Albinos have always been my "price" for being active, for spending time on the site and helping others to hatch their eggs too but they don't feel like they are anymore. What comes to melans I'm ok with the rates but kinda would wish a little better chances with longer chains.
For sale S/A skittys, sandygasts, puykumukus and mantykes & PWYW S/A/D/M dexing services in my SHOP
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page