PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I mean, to change that, it could be incentivized to putting different Pokémon in the WT rather than the same thing. Like a bit more points for different Pokemon thrown into the mix (similar to hatching a variety of eggs but with Pokémon in the wonder trade). Since more and more people would be using the feature with the tournament, most likely will one person not get the same things over and over I would support the idea of the Wonder Trade being tournament viable, as it’s a feature that hasn’t always been utilized as often as it should! Edit: autocorrect and I realized it’s also stated in the main post about the issue of sending the same Pokémon!

QUOTE originally posted by Remster

However, we may grant more points for each unique specie sent, like the tourney asking us to hatch a variety of Pokémon. Ex : if during the entire tourney we sent 5 Magikarp, the first one will grant us 5 points, but the others, only 1 each. This system could also results in 2 differents WT tournaments. One where every Pokémon give 1 point, and one similar to the "hatch a variety of Pokémon" where each unique species give 5 points.
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page