PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Being Able To View Past Type Race Leaderboards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Being Able To View Past Type Race Leaderboards >

cometily's Avatarcometily
Suggestion Title: Being able to view past TR leaderboards Suggestion Summary: Being able to see past TR leaderboards can allow users to see how well they did in the past, not only points wise but placing wise as well. Positive points: Seeing your past results for future reference on how the previous team did Negative points: None that I can think of at the moment Reason For Consideration: As soon as the race begins, you can see the leaderboard that shows the progress of each team throughout the week, and as soon as the month is over, the leaderboard gets taken off for the next months race. Only downfall is that you can't see the previous months leaderboard or even what place your team got. The Weekly Tournaments allows you to see past leaderboards, the Contests allows you to see the past winners, so why not have the same for Type Race?
Score: 2,845
Avatar made by me for my use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page