PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ☾ Night's Nocturnal Niche ☽

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ☾ Night's Nocturnal Niche ☽ >

NightcallerZ's AvatarNightcallerZ
  • ∙ Order Info ∙
  • ∙ Current Hunt ∙
  • ∙ Next Hunt ∙
  • ∙ Future Hunt ∙
  • ∙ Available Melanistics UFT ∙
Order Information
• All PFQ rules apply. This includes no pre-payments. • I have the right to deny any offer for any reason, even if your offer is a fair one. • Make sure the hunt is open. If it is closed, orders will not be accepted. • Once your order is accepted, we are in a trade agreement. Please do not try to back out! • Please be patient. I'm currently working two jobs, I will get to your order as soon as possible. • If you don't have the payment available upon offering, please don't request an order. • When I've hatched your special, you have 1 month to respond back to me or it willl go UFT. You and I will no longer be in an agreement, and I will not accept trade offers from you in the future. • If you have a breeding pair containing the nature you might request, please allow me to borrow them to make the hunt go a little easier. It is appreciated! • There is no limit to how many melans you can order as long as the hunt is open and you can provide payment. • Mixed currency is okay. • The proper request form(s) below must be used for your request. Requests will only be considered with these. Just copy the form, past it into a new thread post, and replace the "_" with the requested information. Super easy! :D
Shiny Request Form: [b]Which Pokémon hunt: [/b] [b]Number of Shinies:[/b] [b]Requested Gender:[/b] [b]Requested Nature:[/b] [b]Total Price:[/b]
Albino Request Form: [b]Which Pokémon hunt: [/b] [b]Number of Albinos:[/b] [b]Requested Gender:[/b] [b]Requested Nature:[/b] [b]Total Price:[/b]
Melanistic Request Form: [b]Which Pokémon hunt: [/b] [b]Number of Melanistics:[/b] [b]Requested Gender:[/b] [b]Requested Nature:[/b] [b]Total Price:[/b]
Current Hunt
Pokémon Hunting
Shiny
Albino
Melanistic
Pokémon
OPEN
10 ZC or 50k Credits or 50 GP Natures can be requested, but if not found by the end of hunt, offers will be canceled with notice.
20 ZC or 100k Credits or 100 GP Natures can be requested, but if not found by the end of hunt, offers will be canceled with notice.
2000 ZC or 10M Credits or 10k GP Gender add on: 250 ZC Nature add on: 500 ZC
Recipient List
Offer
Me 2
Next Hunt
Pokémon Hunting
Shiny
Albino
Melanistic
Pokémon
OPEN
4 ZC or 20k Credits or 20 GP Natures can be requested, but if not found by the end of hunt, offers will be canceled with notice.
8 ZC or 40k Credits or 40 GP Natures can be requested, but if not found by the end of hunt, offers will be canceled with notice.
800 ZC or 4M Credits or 4k GP Gender add on: 250 ZC Nature add on: 500 ZC
Recipient List
Offer
Me 2 2 2
Future Hunt
Pokémon Hunting
Shiny
Albino
Melanistic
Pokémon
OPEN
75 ZC or 375k Credits or 375 GP Natures can be requested, but if not found by the end of hunt, offers will be canceled with notice.
150 ZC or 750k Credits or 750 GP Natures can be requested, but if not found by the end of hunt, offers will be canceled with notice.
N/A ZC or N/A Credits or N/A GP Gender add on: N/A ZC Nature add on: N/A ZC
Recipient List
Offer
Me 2 2 2
MELANISTIC EEVEE UFT 1,900 ZC or 9.5M Credits or 9,500 Gold Poké A mix of currencies is okay! Other items or melanistics will not be accepted.

TR Code
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page