PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Meki and Canine's Art Museum(OPEN)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > Meki and Canine's Art Museum(OPEN) >

Art Commissions
  • Rules
  • Payment
  • Examples
  • Commissions
!CLOSED! 1. All PFQ rules apply. 2. Thievery will not be tolerated. 3. Credit whenever necessary. 4. Watermark will be removed after full payment is sent, signature will not. 5. I reserve the right to refuse just as much as you do. 6. Half of the payment will be sent after the sketch is sent, then the other half upon completion. 7. When we speak in DMs please be as detailed as possible! If you do not have a reference for a character be as detailed as possible with a description, though a reference (even if it's just a filled-in base) is preferred! Understand that I do have a fairly busy schedule and, while your commission will be a priority above personal projects, it may take me a bit to complete it. You are more than welcome to ask for updates, but please don't be pushy :3 Will do: Anything fluffy, Pokemon (getting better at drawing them!), furries, feral, basic robotics. Won't do: Humans, super detailed mecha, anything against PFQ rules. I'm willing to try reptiles, but I can't guarantee amazing results as I'm far more experienced with fluffy creatures.
My shop operates on a 5000:50:1 ratio. I accept mixed payments of currency, though I'll also accept Summons. Summons Currently Wanted: Origin Sash (Mew), Nightmare Shroud (Darkrai), and Eclipse Flute (Cosmog). One of these grants you 1 fullbody, 2 half-bodies, or 3 headshots. Other Summons grants you 1 half-body or 2 headshots each. If you wish to pay in shiny, albino, or melanistic Pokemon, we will discuss over DMs.

Icon Examples

Character Pokemon

Headshot Example

Halfbody Example

Fullbody Example

Lineless Example

To request a commission, please put 'Canine Commission' at the beginning of your message and detail what type you would like, I will respond with 'Accepted' and then a DM. The prices here will be in GP, however if you'd rather pay in something else please go to the 'Payment' tab. Icon 10 GP, comes with background of your choice. Can be solid color, pride flag, or simple symbol. Headshot Lined: 20 GP Full: 30 GP Half-body Lined: 40 GP Full: 50 GP Full-body Lined: 60 GP Full: 70 GP Lineless Prompt 100 GP This will come as a simple lineless scene with your character, along with a 1 or 2 word prompt you provide. Everything else will be up to me. My standard for headshots, half-bodies, and full-bodies is colored lineart, but if you would prefer black lineart please let me know in advance! I can also provide a version with colored lineart and a version with black lineart if you would rather have both. To add a character to a scene (all but icons), it's an additional 50% per character added.
Avatar drawn by me, for my personal use only.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page