PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Crunch Time- A Foodies Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Crunch Time- A Foodies Clan >

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
HELLO IM BACK. Right; story time. I'm a qualified baker. My family know this. Somehow accidentally I made a Crimbus tradition of making shortbread for my family for christmas. its happened like... too many years in a row. I'm okay with it, admittedly, but at the same time I donot remember whatever recipe I use. BUT i found one this year that is FANTASTIC 250g Butter, softened 3/4 cup Icing Sugar 1/2 cup Cornflour 1 1/2 cups Standard Grade Flour 1 CAP of Vanilla Essence. Preheat oven to 150°C bake (140°C fan forced). Grease oven tray or line with baking paper. Beat Butter and Icing Sugar until pale and fluffy. Pour in Vanilla Essence and then Mix again. Mix in Cornflour and Standard Grade Flour until the mixture comes together and forms a dough. On a floured surface, roll out dough to 1 cm thick and cut into shapes using biscuit cutters. Alternatively, roll dough into a log and slice into rounds, using a floured knife to prevent sticking. Place on prepared tray and bake 25 – 30 minutes, until shortbread is pale but crisp. Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
I rolled it into a log and then chilled it overnight but you don't need to, it happens to be Summer for Christmas here so the dough needs a time to chill out.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page