PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Opinions on TR team threads

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Opinions on TR team threads >

skyvory's Avatarskyvory
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the rewards system. On one hand, it might encourage people to apply for team leader a lot more than the current situation and encourage more interaction with the users in order to be a better leader. On the other hand, I feel this might cause a few issues where people apply for team leader then put no effort in just for a reward that month (if they get picked, That is). But no problem doesn't have a solution, I feel by making the reward something other than z-fragments, like some people suggested, it would balance this out. Z-fragmemts, in my opinion, should remain something bought with dp or earned in the typerace by your effort. The reward shouldn't be as small as something like evolution items but not as large as fragments either. Maybe the fragments could work if the reward was only around 1-3 earned. (Scratch that. See edited point below.) I'm thinking, However, maybe gold poke could work, similarly to the weekly contests, where based on your vote and placement, you get a certain amount? Either way, I'm curious to see what happens with this. Edit: I no longer think that those 1-3 fragments would work as a reward. I typed my prior post on my phone still half-asleep. After giving it further thought, I just decided against it. During the two times I led my races these last two months, whether we reached the goal or not, I got at least enough z-fragments for TWO crystals. This is more than enough. I don't see a reason for more z-fragments to be given to only the team leader, even if they put a large effort in. It's not the team leader who brought the team to the team goal. It's a team effort. The Z-fragments should remain a reward only reached via the type race's effort (+bought w DP), otherwise, it would really fluctuate the economy and I feel it may cause other personal issues.
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory | cheriberry.png
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page