PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Opinions on TR team threads

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Opinions on TR team threads >

Jana Kennedy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJana Kennedy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Whilst haven't been on in the last few months to see it, I have liked whole voting system for threads, there were a few months before where I wanted to host but because of time zones, when had woken up a thread had already been created. I also like the idea of a little reward for the host as it might help nudge someone who is on the fence about hosting step up and stop the need for Sally hosted ones. Though I definitely do agree it should be voted on at the end of the race. Though I will say I'm not so fond of it being a forum title, to me if two people want to host one month and someone has a special badge or something I think the other person is going to be overlooked automatically... But that is just my thoughts.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type fighting.png Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=flying.png
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying summon_mar.png
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page