PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Opinions on TR team threads

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Opinions on TR team threads >

KirØzey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKirØzey
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
I don't have much experience with leading the team or wanting to but, seeing and having the option to vote for who could be the leader for the team type race is a nice other than the mad rush to be first. It can be hard to pick and choose sometimes, overall, I like it. It makes me want to try harder to get my TR templates back in order to maybe lead a race. (For the teams that don't have a leader at least since so many better ones before I) As for dislikes, other than my personal fault of not getting to submit/vote within the time frame, I don't see much to fully dislike about it. To be fair, I don't do much community stuff with TR other than hatch to help get points for the team. So, I might not see the problems with them. :'3 (I do enjoy seeing people putting effort, passion and dedication towards making or doing nice things, like art, for their teams!) - Team Leader reward: I like that idea of it. It could be a extra fragment or three? Not too much, especially if their team is 1st or near the top. "Enough to encourage, Not enough to flood the market." I think some of us know it can be hard to have things balanced just right while it still being worth the effort. I'm not sure how the voting thing will play out. Could be manual or automatic like it is already. If people are online while waiting for rewards, they can vote/rate the leader, it links to show who was the leader/s. Takes time to calculate the team scour and votes at the same time... I'm sure it's fine. We can figure things out. 😂
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page