PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changing the Spoiler Embargo

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changing the Spoiler Embargo >

fandaniel's Avatarfandaniel
if you want my personal opinion. it'd likely be much better to wait until the next game considering sca/vio has already been out for a month now. however, im moreso working off the spoiler embargo for final fantasy 14 patches (though more generally when endwalker was dropped hahaha). this game is different as you know, its pokemon. things are done a lot differently here than it is there. i've already voted but i thought why not ill share my more indepth thoughts here. i could also recommend much like how the xiv people do it, you could have it to where if people want to post spoilers, have it encrypted via cipher and a big fat spoiler warning somewhere in the title or something. much how they do it in rot-13 (caesar cipher, shift 13) to make sure people dont view it by complete and utter accident. (edit: this likely reads weird. i dont ever post on the forums that much. so if you need more clarification or something looks like it needs fixing. lemme know.)
"and i, faithful fandaniel, labor only to advance my lord's ambitions."
buck/basso - 20 - he/they + neos - nb/polyam/pan - PFQ-6 (US/CST)

art by Amieg!!
ic; FFXIV/SquareEnix~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page