PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in E, as fortold (13+)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > E, as fortold (13+) >

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
actually I realised I've been back for 4, 5 days now and I still haven't updated my sig, about or pfp b-but i'm still working on my new oc's chara design qwq which includes procrastinating about doing a concept doodle and just writing everything *coughs* anyways anatomy? what's anatomy ahaha someone help me please i finished wednesday today its a great show but its. horrifying.

also genshin spoilers? no idea

i got collei and kuki shinobu from three or four single pulls i think and i got gorou in one or two single pulls from the wanderer banner i can't ascend any of them past level 20 (except gorou cus you get his ascension materials from doing his trial) since their ascension materials are from sumeru and inazuma which i haven't unlocked yet. also can't ascend faruzan past level 40 cus i think one of the materials is from sumeru and noticulous jade for yanfei is SO annoying to farm also i want my teapot i also saw a youtube short that had yaoyao in it she's so cuteeee
anyways using lab for eggdexes is not fun
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page